Saturday, March 3, 2012
We are currently caught in a waiting game. We signed our contract on Monday and thought we'd hear back with the official word of, "Yes! You're good to go!" But we will not hear from the bank until Tuesday. Our neighborhood is slightly more complicated than others since Ryan is purchasing lots from another developer that stopped building in the neighboorhood a few years back. I'm pretty sure the original developing company had money issues with the housing crisis 3 years ago. Now we must wait to get the final approval for our contract. In the meantime, we are still scheduled to meet with the mortgage company tomorrow morning and the flooring people on Wednesday. Hoping Tuesday brings great news!
Posted by Summer